Quite simply, the purpose of SEO is to increase the visibility of your website by ensuring that your business appears or ‘ranks’ as high as possible.
The priority of the search results – ‘organic’ or ‘natural’ listings (rather than paid results) – thrown up by search engines such as Google or Bing are key to bringing your business, products or services in front of as many potential customers as possible.
To drive traffic to your site, a high ranking search result is crucial. An estimated 70% of searchers will only click on results from page 1 and 92% of searchers never go beyond page 3
Benefits of Search Engine Optimisation
- Credibility and brand awareness – Familiarity with your brand and confidence in your expertise is reinforced by consistently high ranking search results.
- Increased traffic – 4 out of 5 users prefer to click on organic search results.
- Greater revenues – The more traffic to your site, the greater your earning potential.
- Cost effective campaigns – SEO costs are relatively fixed and independent of search volume – there is no on-going payment to the search engines for every visit to your site.
- Measurable results – Activity can be tracked from click-through to sale/download/request, providing clear evidence of the campaign performance and ROI (return on investment).
Your SEO campaign with Seros – What we do
At Seros we understand that every business is unique and that ‘out of the box’ products don’t always offer the best solution. We work closely with our clients to understand their business, tailoring our services to provide the right level of support and the most cost effective solution. Our services include:
- SEO Consultancy – From planning and development of your SEO strategy through to project management and implementation, we’re with you every step of the way.
- SEO Training and Development – If you choose to bring your SEO activity in-house, we provide the support required and develop the expertise of your dedicated online marketing team.
- Onsite Optimisation – We look after your site structure, content, keyword targetting and internal linking to ensure that your website is primed for the greatest visibility.
- Offsite Optimisation – We develop link acquisition strategies to increase the number of websites linking to your site.