Pay per Click Advertising, or Search Engine Advertising, provides a fast and cost-effective way of increasing visitor traffic to your website. Using PPC, your website can achieve visibility in popular search engines, such as Bing, Google and Yahoo almost instantly.
By identifying consumers using search engines for information on the products and services your business offers, a PPC campaign can target prospective customers and drive more traffic to your site.
For example, over 85% of companies running PPC campaigns use Google Paid Search: of these 40% report that their ROI is better than a year ago, and 67% have increased budgets compared to the previous year.
(Source: Econsultancy UK Search Engine Marketing Bench Mark Report 2011)
PPC is also known as: SEA (Search Engine Advertising), Paid Search, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Sponsored Listings and Google Adwords (and a few others!).
Benefits of PPC
- Quick to launch – Campaigns can be launched in a very short space of time with almost instant visibility.
- Flexible – The campaign focus can be redirected to match changes in requirements such as seasonality, availability, short-term offers and promotions.
- Measurable – Campaign activity can be tracked from click through to sale/download/request, giving clear indicators of the campaign performance and ROI.
- Cost effective – Budgets can be easily managed and changed, allowing reallocation of resources to stronger performing areas.
- PPC Consultancy – We work with you to develop your PPC strategy and provide ongoing paid search support.
- Full Account Management – We set up and manage your Google Adwords and/or Bing Adcentre campaigns.
- Account Review – We audit your existing PPC campaign at regular intervals. These findings will enable us to refine and improve the campaign strategy on an ongoing basis
- PPC Training and Development – We can hold your hand every step of the way but if you require more independence, we can give you and your team the know-how and the tools to manage your campaigns in-house.