We don’t know about you but when it comes to invoices we don’t like surprises. So we’d like to give you an outline idea of what it costs to work with Seros.
Search marketing costs vary from site to site, project to project. We work closely with our clients to develop the best possible solution for their budget. Our projects come in all shapes and sizes, ranging from a budget of £100 per month upwards.
Consultancy and Project Work
- Search marketing, SEO and PPC consultancy, and contract project work is charged at a fixed daily/hourly rate: £400 per day or £50 per hour (charged in increments of 15 mins
- Consultancy ‘on demand’ is charged at £75 per hour with a minimum charge of £25
- Monthly retainers are available from £150 per month (3 hours consultancy) – any additional on demand consultancy is charged at our standard daily/hourly rate.
PPC Account Management
- Our PPC management fees are charged at 20% of your monthly click cost and are subject to the minimum management fee of £200
- For PPC accounts with click costs greater than £5,000 per month a reduced management fee may be applied
- Your monthly management fee determines the time we will spend managing your account. For example a PPC campaign with click costs of £3,000 would have a management fee of £600 – equivalent to 12 hours monitoring and enhancing your account. If required, additional time can be spent managing your campaign. These hours will be charged at our standard consultancy daily rate.
- PPC campaign initial setup – from £750
- Reviews, rebuilds and updates to existing PPC campaigns – from £400.
Local Search Marketing Campaigns
- Local SEO campaign – from £400 initial set up plus a monthly fee of £75 to £150 dependent on your link building campaign
- Local PPC campaign* – from £400 (research and build campaign, client to manage once live) plus ongoing consultancy reduced to £40/hour for first 6 months.
- Local PPC and SEO campaign setup will be discounted by 10% when purchased together.
Search Marketing Training and Development
- From £800 per day – call us to discuss your requirements.
We hope you find the above guidelines helpful. No matter what size your budget we’d love to discuss how we can help drive your business forward. Give us a call on 0131 625 1095 or get in touch by email.
* conditions apply please contact us